Search - User list
Full Version: User interface overview (what do these buttons do?!)
Root » Technical support » User interface overview (what do these buttons do?!)
1 2 3
rainlay
I have many noise when connecting my keyboard to the microphone. Is there any solution to it? Or it'is about the ‘quality’ of my cable ,
andhai
When you have connected your keyboard you hear static all the time? You should try different Audio Settings and see which works the best
Gomper
I have Roland V-Drums, Mbox with Pro Tools Express, and EZdrummer. I can hear myself playing drums, and I can hear other musicians playing and talking, But nobdy can hear me. Nobody can hear my drums. I can communicate by text ok. I hit send and I went to settings and try different things but no luck.
stefanha
Gomper
I have Roland V-Drums, Mbox with Pro Tools Express, and EZdrummer. I can hear myself playing drums, and I can hear other musicians playing and talking, But nobdy can hear me. Nobody can hear my drums. I can communicate by text ok. I hit send and I went to settings and try different things but no luck.

Hi Gomper,
I have replied to your private message and posted steps for setting up EZdrummer.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.