Search - User list
Full Version: Please add support for 64-bit VST plugins
Root » Wishlist and suggestions » Please add support for 64-bit VST plugins
JimJam
Please add support for 64-bit VST plugins. As most people have 64-bit OS now, many of us never install 32-bit plugins. Thanks
stefanha
Hi JimJam,
Thanks for the suggestion! The next release of jammr will support 64-bit plugins on Windows.

(The Mac and Linux versions of jammr are already 64-bit.)
gc
Cool . And why jammr can't be a VST, that you put in at the bottom of the master chanel of your DAW ?
stefanha
Hi gc,
A plugin version of jammr itself is likely to happen in the future and is something I've experimented with. It will still take some time though.

Thanks for the suggestion!
rxmclean
Hi,

Can I get a step by step of how to add Amplitube Plugins to 64 bit Jammer please.

Thank you
stefanha
rxmclean
Hi, Can I get a step by step of how to add Amplitube Plugins to 64 bit Jammer please.Thank you

Go to File | Settings… | Effect plugins and click Add to open the “Add Effect Plugin…” dialog.

Now you need to tell jammr the folder where the Amplitube 4 VST plugin is installed. Click the Add button and select the folder. This might be C:\Program Files\VstPlugIns or C:\Program Files\IK Multimedia\AmpliTube 4 but it depends on which folder you selected in the Amplitube installer.

After you have added the AmpliTube VST folder, click Scan and the AmpliTube 4 plugin should be displayed in the “Available plugins” list. You can now select AmpliTube 4 and click OK to add it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.