Search - User list
Full Version: Asio4All support
Root » Technical support » Asio4All support
1 2
filbor
I am using a guitar to usb lead and nothing is happening, can anyone help me, I can't hear myself and would really like to use your program but it just doesnt work, i selected playback audio and went through all of the settings but still nothing is coming through my speakers
stefanha
filbor: Please join a jam session and go to Help | Show log. Please copy-paste the text that is displayed (it contains technical information about your sound configuration) as a reply here on the forum.
adi
filbor
I am using a guitar to usb lead and nothing is happening, can anyone help me, I can't hear myself and would really like to use your program but it just doesnt work, i selected playback audio and went through all of the settings but still nothing is coming through my speakers
In jammr file/settings menu list you can find audio settings. There you can press the little flash for drop down menu and select your right usb card with your instrument entry and the right speakers. See next message too.
adi
Then take care to have some good levels for mic and speakers in volume settings.

picture no. 2
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.