Search - User list
Full Version: Updating credit card info
Root » Technical support » Updating credit card info
1 2
BikeMan
I recently got a new bank card because the last one expired. Problem is, I can't find anywhere to update that info for my premium membership to renew each month.
adi
BikeMan
I can't find anywhere to update that info for my premium membership to renew each month.
I was in the same situation few monts ago. After breaking the thread of the premium account it was automatically changed to a free account and in this moment I made a new subscription with the new card data along with the two free weeks check period.
stefanha
You can cancel your existing account on this page:
https://jammr.net/payments/manage

Then you can start a new subscription as adi suggested.

I will take a look at creating an easier way to edit payment details in the future. Thanks!
stefanha
Hi BikeMan,
There is now a button on the Manage Subscription page on jammr's website where you can update your credit card details:

This will make it easier to update expired cards or switch banks.
netjedi
I am getting what look like Phishing emails from a “stripe-like” address.
Really would be ideal if we could see payment history on jammr.net account page.

After double-checking and re-entering the payment details, I have got another failed payment note (to an unrelated email address).
stefanha
Could you forward me the phishing email so I can see if there's anything that can be done to differentiate jammr's emails?

I will take a look at adding payment history to the website.

In the meantime: jammr emails you an invoice for every payment. You can check your emails to see past payments.

Thanks!
stefanha
Invoice history is now displayed on the Manage Payments page:

Hope this helps, netjedi!
XRumer23bek
Enhancing Recovery with Screen PT Sessions
Video PT sessions offer a handy and effective way to enhance recovery from damage and surgeries. Within this post, we'll examine how these sessions harness technology to provide personalized restoration exercises and techniques. Learn how clients can benefit from experienced guidance and support while carrying out exercises in the convenience of their own homes.Video-based physical therapy for ACL tear rehabilitation in Union Dale, PA
XRumer23bek
Enabling Pain Management with Telemedicine Physical Therapy
Telemedicine physical therapy supplies innovative answers for discomfort administration and recovery. Within this blogging post, we'll examine how virtual sessions can provide customized cure plans, therapeutic interventions, and education to enable clients in their ache management journey. Acquire knowledge how telemedicine PT can aid individuals reduce ache, improve freedom, and enhance overall well-being.Virtual physical therapy sessions for knee pain in Hazelpon PA
XRumer23bek
Optimizing Online PT Sessions for Musculoskeletal Issues
Online PT sessions provide a accessible and efficient way to address various muscle and bone conditions, from back discomfort to articulation tenseness. Inside this post, we'll explore how virtual sessions can supply specific exercises, hands-on therapy techniques, and efficient guidance to alleviate discomfort and improve function. Discover how online PT can assist individuals overcome musculoskeletal difficulties and achieve their health goals.Virtual physical therapy sessions for knee pain in Hazelpon PA
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.