Search - User list
Full Version: Updating credit card info
Root » Technical support » Updating credit card info
1 2
BikeMan
I recently got a new bank card because the last one expired. Problem is, I can't find anywhere to update that info for my premium membership to renew each month.
adi
BikeMan
I can't find anywhere to update that info for my premium membership to renew each month.
I was in the same situation few monts ago. After breaking the thread of the premium account it was automatically changed to a free account and in this moment I made a new subscription with the new card data along with the two free weeks check period.
stefanha
You can cancel your existing account on this page:
https://jammr.net/payments/manage

Then you can start a new subscription as adi suggested.

I will take a look at creating an easier way to edit payment details in the future. Thanks!
stefanha
Hi BikeMan,
There is now a button on the Manage Subscription page on jammr's website where you can update your credit card details:

This will make it easier to update expired cards or switch banks.
netjedi
I am getting what look like Phishing emails from a “stripe-like” address.
Really would be ideal if we could see payment history on jammr.net account page.

After double-checking and re-entering the payment details, I have got another failed payment note (to an unrelated email address).
stefanha
Could you forward me the phishing email so I can see if there's anything that can be done to differentiate jammr's emails?

I will take a look at adding payment history to the website.

In the meantime: jammr emails you an invoice for every payment. You can check your emails to see past payments.

Thanks!
stefanha
Invoice history is now displayed on the Manage Payments page:

Hope this helps, netjedi!
XRumer23Dek
Fact-Based Techniques for Restoration in Video-Focused Physiotherapy
Video-Based Physical Therapy uses fact-based practices to supply effective rehabilitation interventions through online sessions. In this article, we'll investigate how video-based PT can provide tailored exercise programs, hands-on therapy methods, and education to assist individuals in their recovery journey. Discover how videos-based physical therapy can aid you rebuild durability, portability, and capability after harm or surgery.Virtual movement therapy for Parkinson's disease patients in Union Dale, PA
Raymondvap
Free Instagram Tools:
google map reviews buy
Instagram followers Free
Free insta Likes
Free tiktok likes
XRumer23Dek
Boosting Senior Independence with Remote Mobility Training
Virtual mobility training provides valuable aid for elderly looking to preserve autonomy and movement as they age. Inside this blog post, we'll delve into how virtual sessions can offer targeted exercises, fall prevention techniques, and useful training to assist aging in place. Discover how remote mobility training can help aged stay effective, engaged, and independent.Online movement therapy for arthritis management. in Williamport PA
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.