Search - User list
Full Version: drum bits
Root » Technical support » drum bits
1 2
stefanha
Cri
I gave a quick try to see if I can patch jammr to set a higher metronome volume level, but I couldn't understand exactly how the sound is generated; I suspect “config_metronome” in /common/njclient.cpp is relevant; can you give my any hints?

Yes, the volume level is the config_metronome variable. The range of values is from 0.0 to 1.0. Try 0.7.

Stefan
speedcat
stefanha
jammr for Windows currently does not support JACK

this is the funniest thing I have read on the internets today.
speedcat
Hi Peeps!

I installed Jammr on my Toshiba Satellite C55 with i3 and Windows 7, and visited one of the active jam sessions, and it totally crashed my system. The loudest feedback ever, which for a second I thought was actually the band, which might have been cool except that my entire system was unresponsive. Could not turn it down. And this was like 3AM. I had to hard power off my Toshiba.

Waah, this is me crying. Any thoughts here?

thanks
stefanha
speedcat
Hi Peeps! I installed Jammr on my Toshiba Satellite C55 with i3 and Windows 7, and visited one of the active jam sessions, and it totally crashed my system.

Hi speedcat,
I have replied to your post in the new thread you created.

Stefan
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.