Search - User list
Full Version: VST plug in Guitar rig 5
Root » Technical support » VST plug in Guitar rig 5
1 2
bodal

Super - Stefan! //B
stefanha
I installed GuitarRig Player 5.2.2. It works fine with jammr. I loaded the VST plugin.

Remember you must be in a jam session to hear any audio. If you are not joined to a jam session then you will see the GuitarRig window but there will be no audio.

If that still doesn't help, please check whether you are using GuitarRig Pro or Player.
adi
I have a problem with guitar rig vst too. While I am connected to jammr server guitar rig vst sends a lot of noise along with the effect. Even the sound should be nice the noise is disturbing for the other jammers. My question is if I can get an effect pedal which can be connected directly as an usb sound card in order to eliminate the need of the vst (as a software effect). Thanks!
bodal
Hi Adi, one solution that I use is the G1u from Zoom. This one is not available anymore but there should be many other similar. Zoom has one, a G3 Guitar Effects and Amp Simulator that should work!

//Bo
bodal
stefanha
I installed GuitarRig Player 5.2.2. It works fine with jammr. I loaded the VST plugin.Remember you must be in a jam session to hear any audio. If you are not joined to a jam session then you will see the GuitarRig window but there will be no audio.If that still doesn't help, please check whether you are using GuitarRig Pro or Player.

Hmmm … strange ….. I am using Pro version …. and it is still not working for me //Bo
adi
bodal
Hi Adi, one solution that I use is the G1u from Zoom.
Thank you Bo! It looks great! I will go to the shop as soon as possible to give it a try. For home shows guitar rig is ok but during jam sessions the effects must be more accurate!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.