Search - User list
Full Version: Any regular Bluegrass Jams?
Root » Jam sessions » Any regular Bluegrass Jams?
1 2 3 4
neilbanks
Just learning banjo so keen to jam bluegrass. Struggling with how to get linked to others though !!!
validnode
As soon as I figure out how to use jammr, I'd be up for a bluegrass jam. I play guitar, bass, mando.
AmachuR
ron_silverspring
Would be interested to give it a try with a bluegrass jam. I play hammered dulcimer which sounds good with guitar, banjo, fiddle, mandolin, etc.

AmachuR
ron_silverspring
Would be interested to give it a try with a bluegrass jam. I play hammered dulcimer which sounds good with guitar, banjo, fiddle, mandolin, etc.
ron_silverspring

I play the mandoline. Not very well, but I like to play together.
odessamay
Hi all! I would definitely be interested. I'm a bit new to jamming but I love bluegrass! I hope you don't mind a newbie joining in the fun!
marcha
Hey Everyone, I just joined Jammr, play blues harmonica in Brooklyn NY and have played a bit of bluegrass, too from time to time.
I'm just setting up my new microphone with that plugs into my computer- would like to play some tunes with you!

Marcha
marcha
What happens next?
Marcha
alansj
Hi Everyone,

I love bluegrass jamming, but because of the Corona Virus scare in Northern California, I'm currently “sheltering in place” at home. I'm new to Jammr but would love to give it a try. I like older bluegrass like Flatt & Scruggs, Stanley Brothers, and older Ricky Skaggs. If you are interested, send me a message so we can give it a try. Thanks.
ChiPa
Hello!
I'm in Ireland and I've just done the account.. have to find a cable to connect my Bass to the PC but hopefully I'll join you soon!!
ENRbanjo
Looking to test Jammr for basic bluegrass. Have others that will be interested, if it works decently. Located in SoCal (PST). I can contribute via banjo, fiddle, cello, guitar, vocals.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.