Search - User list
Full Version: Any regular Bluegrass Jams?
Root » Jam sessions » Any regular Bluegrass Jams?
1 2 3 4
praiserus
I'm up for bluegrass. New to the venue. Waiting for some equipment to plug in. I'm a rhythm guitar player with a couple of licks to offer. I should be hooked up by next week. In the Pacific Northwest.
waltc21
I's love to get in on a bluegrass jam!
waltc21
I'd
PierreBastide
Deleted
Songster
Do you need a singer. I am also new. I am in Australia. I know some bluegrass. I love Travellin Prayer by Dolly Parton.
sunderwunder
Hey folks,

Glad to see some bluegrassers out there. I'm happy to try and organize a jam. I'm no Tim O'Brian but I used to be a Pete Wernick teacher and have also lead slow jams in NYC. What times and days work for people. My wife Stacie and I are in NH on Eastern Standard Time US.

Cheers,
Mark
Robw
Hi Mark,

There are a few of us in the UK, we are 5 hours ahead. So if you went for something between 9 a.m. and 3.pm EST then this would work for us. I guess that early afternoon slot would also work for west coast USA.

You need to realise that you will have to play all through a repeating section and then we will all join in second time around. That's just the way that jammr works. So we need some tunes with short repeats.

All the best,

Bob W - Felixstowe UK
Klaus1959
Deleted
waltc21
Klaus,

Think we can get a few together some day? I know we are hours behind you but I am flexible and really need to play with others to get any type of progression.

Danke'

Walter Rein
Virginia Beach, VA USA
waltc21@aol.com
alansj
Hi,

If I ever get Jammr working on my 12 year old laptop, I'll be up for weekly or more often bluegrass jams. Before the virus scare, I was jamming with different bluegrass folks 2 or 3 times a week. I plan to host. I play banjo, guitar, and upright bass. I like the older bluegrass music including that from Flatt & Scruggs, Stanley Bothers, and Ricky Skaggs bluegrass music.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.