Full Version: Not able to create new jam, 499 error
Root » Technical support » Not able to create new jam, 499 error
1 2 3
pponi
ERROR 499 ALSO..
mcheulitt
Deleted
jazzwhistle
I Imagine @stefanha is trying to deal with the massive spike in interest for this… if you are reading read this and there's anything we can do to help (technically, financially) please get in touch!
stefanha
jazzwhistle
I Imagine @stefanha is trying to deal with the massive spike in interest for this… if you are reading read this and there's anything we can do to help (technically, financially) please get in touch!

Thanks. Indeed there has been a huge increase in users and I'm doing my best to scale jammr to cope with the current level of traffic.
keauty
I am also unable to connect to a server. In the log, the last 2 entries are both CRIT: Server list JSON parse error: illegal value
marshaque
Can't create new jam. 499 error. Must be overloaded so can't connect to server. Bummer.
kmmfoo
getting the same error, as is a friend of mine. seems to be pretty common

HighAction
Again with this 499 error when creating new jams Grrrrrrr
D4ni3L
and 30 min later jammr crash. almost 30 user online. now not even possible to log in: “Invalid username/password, please try again.”
stefanha
This is a high priority issue and more capacity will be added soon. Thanks for your patience!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.